Job Opportunity | Growth Dimensions Looking for Administrative Assistant
18 Dec 2019
Job Description | Administrative Assistant
Reporting directly to the Growth Dimensions Executive Director, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to further the goals of the organization, including, but not limited to business attraction, retention and expansion.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external contacts.
- Serve as the point person for processing of the Belvidere-Boone County Enterprise Zone program.
- Under the direction of the Executive Director prepare reports and presentations to be delivered to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Oversee preparation for all meetings and events as required by the Executive Director.
- Ensure that minutes of all meetings are recorded and delivered to the appropriate committees.
- Maintain organizational calendar for all internal and external meetings and events.
- Maintain monthly and annual performance measurement reports as directed by the Executive Director.
- Provide support to the Leadership Team in the development and delivery of correspondence, both electronic and hardcopy.
- Maintain and update business contact management system.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of investor relations activities.
- In the absence of the Executive Director, serve as a liaison to the Leadership Team.
- Provide support to the Leadership Team in the development and distribution of hardcopy and electronic marketing materials for the organization.
- In conjunction with the Leadership Team, develop and implement procedures that will ensure the efficient and accurate operation of all aspects of the organization including finances, customer service, investor relations, billing, event planning, personnel, office supply inventory, document retention and others deemed necessary by the Executive Director.
- Prepare response to issues or concerns with a recommended course of action as requested by the Leadership Team.
- Participate in all aspects related to planning and implementing special events organized by Growth Dimensions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree required or equivalent skills and experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily work activities.
- Clear understanding of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Social Media web platforms.
- Preferred working knowledge of Quick Books.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to be a team player and work independently.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish preferred.
For more information, contact Pamela Lopez-Fettes at 815.547.4252.