In Search of Bilingual Speaker for Entrepreneur Training Program
24 May 2022
News, Latest News
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Delivery of FastTrac Training Program in English and Spanish
Growth Dimensions, Inc. is a non-profit 501c(6) Economic Development organization soliciting proposals from qualified trainers to deliver at least one cohort of the Kauffman FastTrac® Training Program. Funding was received through the National League of Cities (NLC) to deliver this program to current and aspiring entrepreneurs. The intent is to begin the first cohort in the Fall of 2022, through a hybrid of face-to-face and virtual delivery methods in Belvidere/Boone County, Illinois.
The Trainer commits to:
- Participate in 4 two-hour training sessions on the FastTrac Program and a maximum of 5 hours for follow-up calls and study/review time.
- Deliver training in the Fall of 2022 in Spanish. Committing an estimate of 8 hours for cohort prep, 30 hours of training and 20 hours of support.
- Reporting activity to Growth Dimensions.
Your proposal should contain, but not limited to, the following considerations:
- Educational background
- Experience as an educator/trainer, include deliver methods (i.e. virtual and classroom)
- Experience as an entrepreneur
- Professional References
- Compensation Expectations
***Verbal and written fluency in both English and Spanish is required.***