She's Next: Black Women-Owned Business Grant Program
23 Mar 2021
Visa is continuing to take action to help remove the disproportionate barriers faced by Black women-owned business founders by launching the She’s Next Grant Program in partnership with IFundWomen to provide eligible black women-owned businesses across six (6) key cities in the U.S. the chance to win one of sixty (60) $10,000 grants and a one-year IFW Annual Coaching Membership.
• Must be a Black women-owned business
• Business must be located and operating in Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, or Washington, D.C.
• Must have a minimum annual revenue of $24K or more
• Must have been in business for 2+ years
• Must be a business that has a product or service in market and generating revenue
• Must be a growing business
• Must be a consumer product or service (B2C)
• Must have a compelling digital presence and supporting media
Applications will be accepted through April 16, 2021.
HOT TIP: Within this application, you will be asked to provide imagery and a 60-second video that tells us more about your business. Your video must be provided in the form of a shareable link (Vimeo, YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.). Please have these assets and/or video link ready before starting your application.
No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase or a payment will not improve your chances of being selected. See Official Rules for more details.
Mar 23 2021
How to Participate Complete the online official entry form by May 9, 2021 Within the online entry form tell us in 300 words or less: How the Nominee is active in her community How the Nominee inspires you and/others How the work-related accomplishments of the Nominee impact the community The Nomination with the highest overall score using th...
How is Growth Dimensions Economic Development Funded Growth Dimensions Economic Development is supported and funded by private businesses and organizations, as well as public & governmental entities. What Role do Investors Play? Our investors directly impact Boone County's economic future and is critical to our continuing mission to promote Belvidere, Boone County an...