IEDA Releases Current COVID-19 Information to Economic Leaders
11 Mar 2020
In an attempt to provide our economic leaders with the most current and accurate information possible, the IEDA wanted to share the following information. Today Governor Pritzker issued a disaster proclamation regarding COVID-19. This allows access to additional federal resources and helps Illinois prepare, but is not intended to cause alarm. As many of you are individuals who others may seek out for information, we wanted to be sure you were equipped to handle those questions with the most reliable and accurate information available.
- Governor Pritzker's Press Release (3/9/2020)
- IDPH: Illinois COVID-19 Information
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC: Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Ships on Managing Suspected COVID-19
- CDC: COVID-19 Information for Travelers
- CDC: Preventing Spread in Communities
- WHO: Getting Your Workplace Ready For COVID-19
- WHO: Phishing Emails & Scam Alert
Misinformation, much like a virus, can spread quickly. Make sure you're equipped with the best possible information moving forward. Take what steps you can, look to the experts for guidance, and resource those who need it.