RVC Looking for Participants to Pilot New Leadership Development Program
20 Jan 2023
Do you have an employee who you would like to see take their leadership skills to the next level or a lead person looking to fine-tune their talents?
Rock Valley College (RVC) is looking for 6-8 individuals to participate in the pilot of their newly-created Leadership Development program. As part of this pilot, participants will increase their leadership skills, while providing feedback to help shape the future of the program - all at a discounted rate.
RVC's Amanda Kieper will facilitate the program at the Advanced Technology Center, located at 1400 Big Thunder Blvd., Belvidere, IL 61008.
The 10-Week curriculum will include:
- WEEK 1: DiSC Profile Analysis
- WEEK 2: Strengths Finder/Interpersonal Skills
- WEEK 3: Adaptability & Mentorship
- WEEK 4: Conflict Resolution
- WEEK 5: Hiring/Interviewing
- WEEK 6: Employee Retention
- WEEK 7: Team Building
- WEEK 8: Leading by Example
- WEEK 9: Creativity & Innovation
- WEEK 10: Post-Assessment Project
RVC's target is to begin this program in early March 2023.